uh ban boston basher thanks?

Moashu

Recognized Member
uh gitgud?
But yea please explain the actual problem thank you.

Crassus

maybe you could EXPLAIN the problem y'know we kinda have 4(whoops) climbs which each work differently(mostly).

Last edited:

sapphire

Recognized Member
Basically you jump then swing your melee to make it a double jump. No point of banning it since hardly anyone uses it to double jump on climb

Kona

custom title
Without any sort of explanation we have no reason to ban the weapon.

Could you just answer these questions for me?

1) What map(s) are you refering to?
2) Which part of the minigame is where the cheating can happen?
3) Do you have a demo/recording that we could have?

Last edited:

cube

Recognized Member
A more fair argument would be that with a medic you can build uber for easy rebels. And bleed is super powerfull in a game where healthpacks are disabled

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
Without any sort of explanation we have no reason to ban the weapon.

Could you just answer these questions for me?

1) What map(s) are you refering to?
2) Which part of the minigame is where the cheating can happen?
3) Do you have a demo/recording that we could have?
The invisible maze part in obby on jb snowday.
There is lava on both sides so the only way to finish it is by figuring out the maze right?
Nope. If you perfectly time your jump + self hurt you can get over that part where the lava is.

That's just the one cheat i saw.

Has nothing to do with this guy's scenario though.

Ivy

Recognized Member
Well in that case let's reduce the scouts speed to 300 hammer units to fit in with the other slow classes.
I'm sure that'll be a blast.
lets just make all the classes the same speed as heavy, i'm sure nothing could possibly go wrong!

GhostRustler

New Poster
The only crutch the boston basher has is using it to get over the last obstacle in obby on snowyday, but even then snowyday is shit anyways and double jump already makes any climb easy so its pointless to use boston basher unless you're really that bad at climb.