Uhh. Sorry m8s

LeFrench

Recognized Member
Looking back on my old posts, I can tell why a lot of people grew hatred for me. This is an open apology for my previous stupidity. I would like to be welcomed back into the community, preferably with open arms. I would also like to frisk Teddy before hugging him. He might try and stab me.

EDIT: On a side note, can I have my name changed to Badmon209?

It's become somewhat of a universal thing for me.

LeFrench

Recognized Member
Tank tu <333333333333333333333

LeFrench

Recognized Member
Essentially. I was hated. Now I'm forgiven. Lard Gaben has forgiven me.

LeFrench

Recognized Member
Yo, could you check out one of my recent threads. The omnicoin one. I wanna know if I'm allowed to have that on here.

Applesauce

Recognized Member
I'm not really the person to be deciding what is and isn't allowed on the forums. And tbh I probably won't know anyways.

LeFrench

Recognized Member
It could be technically advertising, but its not like I'm advertising anything that could oppose the server. So eh. I do want SG to set up a BTC, OMC and/or Litecoin so I could throw them one here and there.

Veigar

Recognized Member
I will not consider it advertising because it is a tutorial, but the final word is with @Asu. You aren't taking anything away from SG by giving this tutorial, either. I highly doubt we will set up a BTC/OMC or anything of the sort, as you'd be the only one using it probably, and we don't really need it and I'm not really sure what good it would be for. But it is a nice thought!

LeFrench

Recognized Member
Another reason I need people to join Omni-Blu is to help add to the workers. We usually have around 50-100 workers and that really doesn't generate as much profit as you'd think. My goal is to get around 250. Anyways. I do highly suggest using OMC or BTC. Its always nice to have a bit of everything in store, especially since OMC is so new. Plus, it originated on a forum with nothing but White hat-Black hat hackers. So its not like we're a bunch of amateurs trying to establish our own currency. And most of us involved in this are economists too. I don't claim to be an economist, but I am involved heavily in economics and politics, so take that as you will~

On a side note, my goal for my wallet is 50 OMC. Whenever I achieve that, I will be giving away 10 of it. 2 to each person who wins a little contest I will be hosting. I haven't really come up with any specifics yet, so I am just putting the idea out there. Also, this tutorial will be updated whenever I find new methods to achieving maximum productivity. Anyways, White Hat out~

Veigar

Recognized Member
I don't see SG benefitting from using any sort of cryptocurrency, but we may discuss it in the future. I don't understand what the "mining" is or anything from your tutorial, or what a white/black hat hacker is, but I'm sure someone here does, and I will maybe talk to the other higher admins about it too.

LeFrench

Recognized Member
Mining is when your CPU or graphics card solves complex algorithms.

A black hat hacker is a bad hacker, the ones who use keyloggers and other bad shit.

A white hat is a good hacker. One who makes viruses to test security or uses DDoS for stress testing. Next time, use da google madame :3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nachös

Recognized Member
@Teddy French what to know if you have his approval.Teddy shall be with you in a moment(Few hour/days/weeks/years/decades/sentries(get it sentries XD imma dumbass lol)etc)

From some of the thread I've read with you in them,you're pretty damn funny.Welcome back

LeFrench

Recognized Member
@Teddy French what to know if you have his approval.Teddy shall be with you in a moment(Few hour/days/weeks/years/decades/sentries(get it sentries XD imma dumbass lol)etc)

From some of the thread I've read with you in them,you're pretty damn funny.Welcome back
No joke, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Nachös

Recognized Member
I really don't know but I called Teddy for you.Simple and I said welcome back.