Un-Guardban Self Store Item

Bleedout

I understand that I made EXTREMELY bad mistakes in the past on blu team, but I have improvbed. I am writing this here because I cannot post in the appeals section of the forums. I used this item, and was "magically" un-guardbanned. Today, I was guardbanned again by an operator with power, (in which I will not reveal their name). I am hear to make an appeal. I have changed drastically since then. After I used the item and before I was banned again, I have made minimal mistakes. There are people that can vouch for me, but some opinion may stay the same. So I was just wondering if I could, formally, be given a pardon from my guardban. I understand if I stay banned, but thank you for letting me play blue for this time.

Thresher

Recognized Member
Today, I was guardbanned again by an operator with power, (in which I will not reveal their name).
So you message me telling me who?
Hue.

Anyways, I think the item should work just like unban yourself and fire warden.
In other words, it shouldn't do anything anyways.

Recognized Member
I was the one who reinstated the guard ban. You don't need to keep privacy about what admins do.

If you have been permaguardbanned, it means you were already given multiple chances. We don't permanently (guard)ban players for no reason; they have to really prove that they are incapable of following rules on multiple different occasions. So if you are asking for a second chance, you already got one, and failed. Please don't try to buy/glitch your way onto blue anymore, thats pretty much equivalent of making an alt account to bypass a ban.

Bray

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
Ok, I think the item should be removed completely so this doesn't happen, its for impatient people, or people that can't make an appeal so they waste their credits buying an over 1,000 credits store item.

Bleedout

I was the one who reinstated the guard ban. You don't need to keep privacy about what admins do.

If you have been permaguardbanned, it means you were already given multiple chances. We don't permanently (guard)ban players for no reason; they have to really prove that they are incapable of following rules on multiple different occasions. So if you are asking for a second chance, you already got one, and failed. Please don't try to buy/glitch your way onto blue anymore, thats pretty much equivalent of making an alt account to bypass a ban.

I'm sorry, but how did I fail a second time?

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Guardbans are reset periodically. There is no such thing as a fully permanent guardban.