Unban some items? (jailbreak)

LeFrench

Recognized Member
Well I have thought, what if we unban certain items! Items such as:
Wrangler
most spy knives
cloak but lower the cloak time, most likely cloak and dagger so it encourages strategy!

The wrangler would be good for guards because they can have an engie standing there watching the cells, so if they make a sentry it won't be shooting everyone!

spy's knives really don't do much, except for your eternal reward which would allow disguising (wanga prick too) Some spy knives would encourage strategy, you can of course ban the op ones!

With cloaking but limited cloak (that being the charge) and longer recharge time would encourage players to hide and be a spy! I understand that this should not be in the game because everyone would go spy, but! BUT! BUT!!!! This would also make the guards work harder and actually FUCKING LOOK AROUND! so they can see any cloaking spies!

Please pardon my language!

Morgan Rudelman

Recognized Member
I would like items to be in jailbreak,but however they are removed because all players need a fair advantage.
It is up to xSpeced and other's decision whenever to add them in.

Veigar

Recognized Member
Imo, sentries should not be allowed, period. Even with the Wrangler, accidents can happen and are very likely to do so.

However, certain items with minimal buffs such as the Amputator, Holiday Punch and Market Gardener, I would like to perhaps see available.

DragonShock

Recognized Member
My Genuine Awper Hand WOULD look sexy in the freeze cams..... It is after all a reskin Stock Sniper :p

Billy

Recognized Member
re-skins should be allowed but it is just the same, i say keep it how it is.

Katze

Recognized Member
I agree that some items should be unbanned. YER and the Wanga Prick would be OP though, stock does well enough without disguises, adding a disguise mechanic would give them an obvious advantage.

SG| Come at me bro!

I would have to disagree on unbanning some items because I think it's fine without them so it's fair. But I agree with Billy on unbanning some re-skins although it would be fine without them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free