Unstoppable object vs unmovable object

Who wins?

• Total voters

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
This gave me a deja vu.

I've got a theory, the unstoppable force can make a hole or damage the unmovable object. Then it can go through it.
Since, in my opinion, if the unstoppable force has negative mass, it would not bounce off from the unmovable object. But would force itself through.
That contradicts the immovable object’s nature though. To go through something you’d have to move some of that thing away from your path. Breaking it apart and going through it is, in a way, moving the immovable object.

Loki

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
I believe that we should just stop talking about this since the two objects don’t exist in the same universe k can someone lock this thread now thanks

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
We’re just having an intellectual discussion. Why the hell would someone lock a thread for that
To be fair, he have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I'm sorry. I got a little bit carried.

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
No smarts allowed begone
The world doesn't need dumb people. Infact, the dumb people caused corruption on the first place.

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
because highly intelligent people cannot be corrupt

They can be corrupt, but do you know any intelligent people who are corrupt?

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
what are you on about. you are talking about putting a hole in the earth my mans you have no clue wtf is going on.
I resigned from teaching myself soo. eh

Lolibarky

If the goal is to have the unstoppable object to go passed the unmoveable, then the unstoppable object wins by eventually going around it.

FilboTheDerp

Recognized Member
its like france vs italy. france would surrender and italy would switch sides. no one wins.

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
If the goal is to have the unstoppable object to go passed the unmoveable, then the unstoppable object wins by eventually going around it.
What if the immovable object expand into eternity? There would just have a 1 big wall that you cannot go around.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
They can be corrupt, but do you know any intelligent people who are corrupt?
I know im several days late, but that is hilariously untrue

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
i don't mean to be a dick, but I would throw in the hat on trying to explain this one guy. think a conclusion was already come to.
I know there was already a conclusion, it was just a question I made for their statement.

JackTheRipper

Recognized Member
Um... An unstoppable FORCE vs an immovable object is a tie. neither can win except by outlasting.
An unstoppable OBJECT vs an immovable object will cause the two of them to be destroyed from colliding into one another.

Wordplay.