Username game

Thresher

Recognized Member
You have to type a story about how the person above you got thier username.
This can be fun.

Kris18

Recognized Member
Kept practicing with his band, turning his amp up to 11 every time. His parents didn't understand the "thrash metal" genre he was playing, calling it "thresh metal" and him a "thresher".

Being a "thresher" with his amp always set to 11, Thresher11 was born.

XKirby

Recognized Member
Forever waiting to become age 18, it got to the point where the dreaded number started showing up all over the place due to psychosis. Numbers here, numbers there, numbers everywhere.

Then, on his 18th birthday, the psychotic episodes ended, leaving but one remnant of it. A permanent reminder for all who suffer the "curse of the age limit":

A NAME TAG.

And that's why he's Kris18. :B

Katze

Recognized Member
As a child, he played the Kirby series frequently, loving the simple designs and gameplay. Eventually he was so addicted, it was all he could think about. Slowly he started acting upon his Kirby-ish impulses, trying to inhale his own GameBoy. The handheld actually flew towards his mouth, but instead hit him in the head, cutting deep and creating a diagonal cut.

His brother saw this as the breaking point, knowing he was too addicted. The only way he could stop him was to destroy the GameBoy, which was stuck inside of his head. So he did what any rational person would do: go super Saiyan and karate chopped the system, smashing it to pieces, but underestimating his strength and creating another diagonal gash in his head, now forming an 'X' shape.

(DOUBLE KILL) Thus, X Kirby and Saiyan were born.

SaiyanKirby

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN MY MOTHER IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DragonShock

Recognized Member
Eh, well Quote kinda did Saiyan, so I'll do Quote instead.

Quote was born on a sinking ship in the middle of the Atlantic. Well, as the ship sank, his mother cried out, "Wait! What do we name him?" Well, his dad was an avid fan of the Walking Dead. he quickly shouted out two names at random. "Phil!" (The governor's fake name) and "Bob!" (The black medic guy.) His mother, with her last ounce of strength, scribbled his name on a piece of paper and put it in his hand, pushing him away, whispering, "Go, Philbob, and pwn assholes who break rules on some video game."
3 Hours later, Philbob drifted to shore. When a couple walking on the beach spotted his tattered boat, they said, "Philbob?" "He must be a sailor!" "He came from the sea!" And thus, PhilbobTheSailor was born.

Flash forward 15 3/4 years.

Philbob was playing his 10th straight game of grifball. Sunday night. Mountain Dew, Leaning Tower of Pizza Boxes.
Then it hit him. After planting the game winning goal, he said, "Shit guys, I got a paper for school due tomorrow!" He opened Word and began typing about the History of Dildos (He was troublesome) Well, he wanted to add some funk and make the paper not look like 100% shit. So, he began Quoting people related to dildos. He kept typing, "And I quote, and I quote..." Eventually, the word became orgasmic to him. If a girl said the word "Quote" to him, he would instantly bust a nut. Applying this name, he hunted all across the Tf2 universe, looking for the best server to play on. Remembering what his mother said (he has an amazing memory), he began playing on SG and stuck with the name Quote.

THIS SHIT TOOK 20 MINUTES TO TYPE. READ IT.

TL;DR: TOO FUCKING BAD READ IT

Love Ya Quote <3

Katze

Recognized Member
DragonShock said:
Eh, well Quote kinda did Saiyan, so I'll do Quote instead.

Quote was born on a sinking ship in the middle of the Atlantic. Well, as the ship sank, his mother cried out, "Wait! What do we name him?" Well, his dad was an avid fan of the Walking Dead. he quickly shouted out two names at random. "Phil!" (The governor's fake name) and "Bob!" (The black medic guy.) His mother, with her last ounce of strength, scribbled his name on a piece of paper and put it in his hand, pushing him away, whispering, "Go, Philbob, and pwn assholes who break rules on some video game."
3 Hours later, Philbob drifted to shore. When a couple walking on the beach spotted his tattered boat, they said, "Philbob?" "He must be a sailor!" "He came from the sea!" And thus, PhilbobTheSailor was born.

Flash forward 15 3/4 years.

Philbob was playing his 10th straight game of grifball. Sunday night. Mountain Dew, Leaning Tower of Pizza Boxes.
Then it hit him. After planting the game winning goal, he said, "Shit guys, I got a paper for school due tomorrow!" He opened Word and began typing about the History of Dildos (He was troublesome) Well, he wanted to add some funk and make the paper not look like 100% shit. So, he began Quoting people related to dildos. He kept typing, "And I quote, and I quote..." Eventually, the word became orgasmic to him. If a girl said the word "Quote" to him, he would instantly bust a nut. Applying this name, he hunted all across the Tf2 universe, looking for the best server to play on. Remembering what his mother said (he has an amazing memory), he began playing on SG and stuck with the name Quote.

THIS SHIT TOOK 20 MINUTES TO TYPE. READ IT.

TL;DR: TOO FUCKING BAD READ IT

Love Ya Quote <3
Evry time I read Quote in this story. I busted a nut. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Flawless, 10/10

Totally Not Jesus

DragonShock:

There once was a boy named jimmy. Jimmy was always a fan of dragons. one day he was walking through riftwood. after passing a few homes he looks up to see a HUGE dragon staring down at him, about to kill him. scared as fuck, jimmy starts crying. all of a sudden, he sees the dragon born come along and slay the dragon only using shock/lightning spells. After saving his life, Jimmy is now obsessed with the Dragon born. And, to remember how he was saved he named his son DragonShock.

I wrote this instead of the 2 page french essay thats due tomorrow. lol haven't stared. send help.

DragonShock

Recognized Member
Totally Not Jesus said:
DragonShock:

There once was a boy named jimmy. Jimmy was always a fan of dragons. one day he was walking through riftwood. after passing a few homes he looks up to see a HUGE dragon staring down at him, about to kill him. scared as fuck, jimmy starts crying. all of a sudden, he sees the dragon born come along and slay the dragon only using shock/lightning spells. After saving his life, Jimmy is now obsessed with the Dragon born. And, to remember how he was saved he named his son DragonShock.

I wrote this instead of the 2 page french essay thats due tomorrow. lol haven't stared. send help.
*sniffle* That was beautiful *sniffle*

The french language or France in general? Im good at both.

Barzola

Recognized Member
Rachetncp.

The man who thought of the word Ratchet, and spread it across the country, creating another epidemic equal to swag. Not many know that this is the madman responsible for the destruction of the minds of children in modern day society but I, a simple cat who wants some god damn tuna fish, know this. And now you do too. Also, the ncp part was just there because he was bored as fuck and was busy fangirling over some Terezi Pyrope pictures as he viciously rubbed his right foot to pictures of Betty White baking cakes using her feet while licking Channing Tatum's left nipple.

Meow.

slyfizzle2

Recognized Member
Since kirby already had a story, i'll do one for barz was a young boy, everyone was serving everyone else. When he got older everyone kept doing just that but everyone said bars your done

When barz was a young

Sent from my Turtle using It's Shell

I didn't finish fak dis.) During this time in middle/high school he was baring everyone up he got obsessed with it and had the nickname barz the end!

Barzola

Recognized Member
slyfizzle2 said:
Since kirby already had a story, i'll do one for barz was a young boy, everyone was serving everyone else. When he got older everyone kept doing just that but everyone said bars your done

When barz was a young

I didn't finish fak dis.) During this time in middle/high school he was baring everyone up he got obsessed with it and had the nickname barz the end!

I thought you were going to make an MCR reference there but then you just decided to not use proper spelling or grammar whatsoever so this doesn't even make sense. I want someone(with an education) to give me a story. xP

Ratchetncp

Recognized Member
Barzola said:
Rachetncp.

The man who thought of the word Ratchet, and spread it across the country, creating another epidemic equal to swag. Not many know that this is the madman responsible for the destruction of the minds of children in modern day society but I, a simple cat who wants some god damn tuna fish, know this. And now you do too. Also, the ncp part was just there because he was bored as fuck and was busy fangirling over some Terezi Pyrope pictures as he viciously rubbed his right foot to pictures of Betty White baking cakes using her feet while licking Channing Tatum's left nipple.

Meow.

God

Dammit

Barz....

CaveJohnson

Recognized Member
Dragonshock got his name from failing to use the basic dragon shout from skyrim. His new dragon shock ability does absolutely nothing besides shaking the ground in a foot radius around him. This is good for keeping snakes and fan boys of his justin bieber type music away.