Username game

Katze

Recognized Member
CaveJohnson said:
Dragonshock got his name from failing to use the basic dragon shout from skyrim. His new dragon shock ability does absolutely nothing besides shaking the ground in a foot radius around him. This is good for keeping snakes and fan boys of his justin bieber type music away.
Cave Johnson began as a normal child, named Johnson. His friends and family called him John, his hobbies included exploring caves around town, since he lived underground in a laboratory facility. One day, as he entered a cave, a voice spoke to him.

"Combustable Lemons." the voice whispered, lowering a bowl of lemons down in front of John. He stared in awe, plucking a lemon from the pile. However, the voice didn't like this, so it shoved all the combustable lemons into John's young booty hole. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

From that day forward, Johnson was a man, and went by his full name. The expansion of his bum from the lemons was rly big, so he came to be called "Cave Booty," and eventually became Cave Johnson. The End.

P.S. his booty was burned from the lemons combusting in there, but his flesh woulds were soothed by the lemon juice, and he worships the loving Lemon God to this day, hoping one day he will come back to recreate the experience.

(Hah, you thought his name would be Cave because he explores caves. That'd be boring)

Thresher

Recognized Member
Quote said:
CaveJohnson said:
Dragonshock got his name from failing to use the basic dragon shout from skyrim. His new dragon shock ability does absolutely nothing besides shaking the ground in a foot radius around him. This is good for keeping snakes and fan boys of his justin bieber type music away.
Cave Johnson began as a normal child, named Johnson. His friends and family called him John, his hobbies included exploring caves around town, since he lived underground in a laboratory facility. One day, as he entered a cave, a voice spoke to him.

"Combustable Lemons." the voice whispered, lowering a bowl of lemons down in front of John. He stared in awe, plucking a lemon from the pile. However, the voice didn't like this, so it shoved all the combustable lemons into John's young booty hole. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

From that day forward, Johnson was a man, and went by his full name. The expansion of his bum from the lemons was rly big, so he came to be called "Cave Booty," and eventually became Cave Johnson. The End.

P.S. his booty was burned from the lemons combusting in there, but his flesh woulds were soothed by the lemon juice, and he worships the loving Lemon God to this day, hoping one day he will come back to recreate the experience.

(Hah, you thought his name would be Cave because he explores caves. That'd be boring)

What did I just read

triNEONify

Recognized Member
Damnit, nobody above me is someone I can do.

DO ME :D

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Thresher

Recognized Member
Damnit, nobody above me is someone I can do.

DO ME :D

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I will try

The year was 1776, the American war for independence hit its peak. The British army decided it needed a spy to find the rebels plans. They sent a young British girl named Elizabeth to go. The young girl had an obsession with trickery and magic. When she got to the new world, she was hung for being a witch.

Jk

She went out to make a new life, she decided. She can just support the rebels. However, Elizabeth was not the average girl. She was a master of tricks. Elizabeth decided to support another major world power, the Austrians. She became known as Elizabeth the tricky, or trix for short.

TL;DR: she gave birth to hitler.

Wow this took a while to type, idk how you guys can do it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

drabjeep00

The origins of Thresher11:

It was year 1958. Nuclear Powered Attack Submarines were being built in order to defend the United States and its off-shore interests. The USS Thresher11(Unnamed till 1963) was built in order to lead the fleet of aquatic vessels. With high hopes, the new vessel was ready to silently surf the oceans. It was a sunny day on 10 April 1963. The powerful submarine left its port in order to test its new, state of the art sonar equipment. Traveling at high speeds it dived down into the deep waters of the North Pacific roughly 220 miles off shore from Las Angeles. Everything was preforming perfectly. This state of the art sonar has never been used by any ship before though. Unsure of the outcome, the brave sailors on board prepped the sub for action. After communication was established between the base in Hawaii and the Submarine, the captain decided it was time to turn on the sonar. Excitedly, the captain flipped the power switch to the sonar.

Beww.. Beww.. Beww..

Everything was working flawlessly. The captain reported back to Hawaii, that all was well. Now that it was working, it was time to do some tests. Traveling at full speed, the sub quickly swept the ocean for any signs of objects in the dark abyss ahead. The military set up multiple stationary objects at various depths throughout the ocean in the area of the testing. Listening carefully to the return echo, the captain began charting the locations of the objects. Cross referencing the sound of the bleeps, notes were taken to estimate the size of the objects. Using the sonars map, the crew was able to distinguish where each object was. Making great progress in this new technology, the captain decided to check in with the base at Hawaii. After making contact with the base and exchanging a few locations, one of the crew members noticed something new on the radar. A faint bleep was audible. Roughly 650 miles ahead of the submarine, a new object was picked up. The captain asked the operator at base if a moving object should be appearing outside the testing area. After confirming that no such object should be out there, the captain requested the location of the unknown object.

"450 miles and closing in fast," exclaimed the crewman. Unsure of what this possible threat was, the captain made the order to ready the battle stations.

"275 miles and closing, Sir!" As the object got closer, the crewman realized that there were actually 11 unidentified incoming objects. 11 different sonar bleeps were bouncing back, all very close to one another. The communications officer quickly jumped on the radio, broadcasting a message asking if there were any submarines in the area.

"25 miles!" shouted the sonar operator. In a matter of minutes the objects would reach the submarine. With no return message, the captain had to make a decision. Wait and see what happens, or fire the torpedoes.

"10 miles out!" stuttered the nervous sonar operator. Clearly, whatever this fleet of objects was, they were headed straight for the submarine. "Ready the torpedoes." At 5 miles out, the captain gave the order. All four torpedo bays fired at once. The sonar operator followed the progress of the torpedoes as the neared their targets. At 2.5 miles, the operator sat in silence. "Miss on all four," muttered the operator. The captain quickly dialed the base in Hawaii and put out a distress signal. With a great thud, the entire submarine lurched to one side. Everyone was silent. The only thing that could be heard was the sound of the sonar. Another thud. The sub violently pushed to the other side. With a third blow, all the lights in the vessel went out. A sailor screamed from the aft of the ship that there was a leak. With a great crash and the screeching of twisting metal, water begin to rush into the length of the ship. Within 5 minutes the entire ship was filled.

A team of officers got together and issued an official report. The submarine was declared lost at sea. Cause of loss: faulty equipment. The case was quickly closed and not many people spoke of it again. Only those on the military base in Hawaii know what really happened. As the ship was in it's final minutes the communications operator could hear everything that was happening on board until the power was lost. Between the pounding and twisting metal, he could make out the scream of a sailor in the aft of the submarine. "We are taking on water! What is happening? Are those teeth?!" After this, the line went down. After a little research, the operator discovered the answer. A Shark, thought to be extinct since the 1700's had a huge hatred of high pitched noises. This species was known to attack and maim any animal or thing that would spread noise throughout it's territory. Unfortunately for the submarine, this shark, known as the Thresher Shark, claimed this section of ocean for its group. All 11 sharks brutally attacked and destroyed the sub on that fateful day in April. As a tribute the crew who lost their lives, the USS Thresher11 was named postmortem.

kiwibird0316

Recognized Member
CaveJohnson got his name from living in a cave when he was born, and adopting a weird name. Then he lived with lions in a zoo and got eaten by a baby. CaveJohnson was then made. Soon he found out that his brother is Stalin. Then he ate apples. Then he ate lemons. Then he lived in a cave.

Thresher

Recognized Member
There's enough for cave so Ill do Drab Jeep.

At the height of the second world war, just before the Fall of Mussolini and the battles of Stalingrad, a new division of the English Army Corp is created. They are to use new, camouflaged jeeps to help take back France. The new jeeps were very drab in color. The leader of the Corp is a veteran of the First World War and has seen years of combat. Being well known for dressing plainly, he became known as Drab, the leader of the jeep corp. After years of lost documents and reports, he became known as Drab Jeep.

I like making stories about history.

kiwibird0316

Recognized Member
I will do trixxy!!! There was a white rabbit who liked cereal and he wanted some but then greedy kids wouldn't let him, so the kids say"silly rabbit trix are for kids!" This angered him, so he murdered them, became a cereal killer, and was.now known as trixxy.

kiwibird0316

Recognized Member
There's enough for cave so Ill do Drab Jeep.

At the height of the second world war, just before the Fall of Mussolini and the battles of Stalingrad, a new division of the English Army Corp is created. They are to use new, camouflaged jeeps to help take back France. The new jeeps were very drab in color. The leader of the Corp is a veteran of the First World War and has seen years of combat. Being well known for dressing plainly, he became known as Drab, the leader of the jeep corp. After years of lost documents and reports, he became known as Drab Jeep.

I like making stories about history.
he likes history

Thresher

Recognized Member
Oh my god kiwi

I thought I told you how to edit instead of this ._.

Fine I will write story
There was a little girl so obsessed with kiwis, she became one. and 0316 because Kiwi was taken.