Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Mods are cancer remove them

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • I do not own a copy of minecraft, and should probably leave the thread

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters

Jimmy

Recognized Member
Ever since the addition of the mod pack to the SG-Gaming minecraft server, similar to the Zombie server, the player count was high at the introduction of the new game mode, but soon died down to 1 or 2 people. When server was still vanilla there were more people on. Though i had no trouble downloading the mod pack and connecting to the server, this causes trouble to some people who want to try to play. The mods are almost complicated(don't tell me to go on YouTube you fats). I say the server was better off vanilla, but maybe I'm wrong and the server is doing extremely well and mentally blind.

Denied

jb map maker
I just don't wanna waste time getting to know the mods, not to mention waste space on my precious hard drive.

Buns

Recognized Member
Even if removed, I heard that the world was corrupted so what we built is lost

AwesomeAim

Recognized Member
Ever since the addition of the mod pack to the SG-Gaming minecraft server, similar to the Zombie server, the player count was high at the introduction of the new game mode, but soon died down to 1 or 2 people. When server was still vanilla there were more people on. Though i had no trouble downloading the mod pack and connecting to the server, this causes trouble to some people who want to try to play. The mods are almost complicated(don't tell me to go on YouTube you fats). I say the server was better off vanilla, but maybe I'm wrong and the server is doing extremely well and mentally blind.
The irony of SNC liking that post is that he was the one who suggested it in the first place.

There are people (like me, Astral, and Bishaka) who actively play on the server. On the other server, nobody really played it actively.

Also, vanilla is boring.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
Even if removed, I heard that the world was corrupted so what we built is lost
Different world you're thinking of, a modded backup got corrupted adding a mod to the latest version.
Modded is getting kinda boring, going back to vanilla to only focus on building for a while wouldn't be bad

SNC

Recognized Member
The irony of SNC liking that post is that he was the one who suggested it in the first place.

There are people (like me, Astral, and Bishaka) who actively play on the server. On the other server, nobody really played it actively.

Also, vanilla is boring.
I regreterino :( I miss my old bazaar and church

SNC

Recognized Member

Extreme Anger Issues

Recognized Member
Wait YOURE TELLING ME CUCKVILLE HAS BEEN GONE?
WHAT HAVE I MISSED
I WORKED SO FUCKING HARD FOR THAT
BRING VAINILLA BACK NOW

Astral

Recognized Member
Before the server got mods, the server had 4-8 people almost everyday.

This is peak hours, a Saturday night. You have 4 people
yea but if we have vanilla it would be boring and have no purpose

Wickednick

Recognized Member
Dude, vanilla was just zero and Baron building a wall, and occasionally other people, also pretty much all we talked about was hoping for mods

Baron

Recognized Member
The vanilla population was literally just you playing with your AFK farm and @Zero1763 and I segregating our Reich.

Also, 1-2 people? We have like 4-5 people on average, whereas vanilla had 1-2

And didn't we create the modded server JUST because no one played on Vanilla?

Also,

AwesomeAim

Recognized Member
Before the server got mods, the server had 4-8 people almost everyday.

This is peak hours, a Saturday night. You have 4 people
Yes, 4-8 zeros and barons building a wall. Cmon.

For that matter, anything you could do on vanilla you could do on modded. If vanilla came back and modded was removed, nobody would play it after a week.

Wickednick

Recognized Member
We have an average 4 players which is more than the average day on build the 4th Reich vanilla that had no goals