VIP Status

Bleedout

I know I know, there was already a VIP thingymabober when I left for those few months and then it was gone when I came back. But I would like it to be give a second chance, in which I will attempt to custom code a VIPS plugin so that it is does not give players any special abilities, (maybe some if requested by a L5 or higher). I would take a VIP plugin and just tweak with the code. I want to help SG, and this is one of projects that I can work on even without a computer to play on the servers,

Bleedout

Oops. Accidentally hit the create button. Moving on...
I believe the coding is Java, in which I can more easily work with. I could always work with scripting on my iPad, because my laptop is broken. I could make it perfect. Please give me a chance to help this community. Thanks.

Thstardust

Recognized Member
Its already been discussed a lot of times. Maybe even the thing to be discussed the most. Asu does not want a VIP system made, if he did, he would have already made it. Like... Six months ago.
He already gets enough from pinion to run the servers anyway.

Bleedout

He already gets enough from pinion to run the servers anyway.
No, you don't understand. I mean this is just a thing that people who have played x amount of hours get for free. It could have all sorts of stuff. But the real reason I want to do this is to have something to do in my free time that is actually semi-productive and benefits more than myself and my immediate family. It's a moral thing as opposed to a public thing.

Bora

Recognized Member
it's called store and you can access it thrugh !store in the chat, the more you play, the bigger the ammount of credits you have to get tags and chat text colours. So no vip status needed.

Bleedout

Non no no, you don't understand. It could grant special things like specific colors or an infinite amount of "rocket self" n' related stuff. It's to reward them true EssGee'rs.

Ibram

Recognized Member
Special items in the store that are unlocked with a LONG amount of time on the servers? Items which make credits void and are unlocked only through playtime? or item tiers blah blah blah. I think that is just unnecessary.

Bleedout

For example, if a player has played 2,000 hours, they get automatically put into the VIP system. They then have access to change to certain colors, (not the other team's color for obvious reasons), an infinite amount of "rocket self", get one respawn per map change, can vote (mute, gag, kick), etc.

Highrize420

Recognized Member
It was just an example, if Asu approves of this idea, then we can start talking about what goes on it and what doesn't.
Yeah but what more could we possibly give to the V.I.P players that we wouldn't give to the new players that aren't unfair advantages? And those are still terrible examples because one is suggesting an unfair advantage and contradicting the late spawning rule. And the other is absurd because anyone could start a vote and then people could vote yes on it when it's targeting an innocent player.

Bleedout

Ok, what about an infinite number of "explode self", or, "rocket self". It gives no advantage whatsoever, an it will reward the people who have spent a lot of time on our servers.

Bleedout

Just make a name tag called VIP in the store for like 5000 credits. Problem solved.
5000 credits is less than 1000 hours spent on servers, IF they are not given any already. I believe I stated that the person should have spent at least 2000 hours to get "VIPS" status.

There would be no point in a VIP system if no extra monies were handed over.

We already get credits free when we join the server and which increase and compile.

VIP systems need people to give money to function otherwise there is no point.

That is not true. The point of the VIP system is to reward players who play on SG a LOT. Like said above by whom I believe is Wolf, Asu makes enough money from pinion. Also, this main point here is for myself to make the plugin so that everything is perfect while Asu could work on more productive things such as fixing glitches or modifying maps.

Thstardust

Recognized Member
5000 credits is less than 1000 hours spent on servers, IF they are not given any already. I believe I stated that the person should have spent at least 2000 hours to get "VIPS" status.

That is not true. The point of the VIP system is to reward players who play on SG a LOT. Like said above by whom I believe is Wolf, Asu makes enough money from pinion. Also, this main point here is for myself to make the plugin so that everything is perfect while Asu could work on more productive things such as fixing glitches or modifying maps.
Asu doesn't want help with anything. This is in no way meant offensive towards Asu, but he tend to handle problems himself, and he is doing just fine. He have multiple times been offered help (cough @Javert ), but there's a reason that its still Asu that handles it by himself. If he really wanted help, im sure he'd say it.

Ibram

Recognized Member
Asu doesn't want help with anything. This is in no way meant offensive towards Asu, but he tend to handle problems himself, and he is doing just fine. He have multiple times been offered help (cough @Javert ), but there's a reason that its still Asu that handles it by himself. If he really wanted help, im sure he'd say it.
TL;DR
Asu =
wolf-howl-moon-silhouette-full-moon-159922.jpg