Well i cant believe i am saying this

Astral

Recognized Member
I think im done with tf2 for a while because it has gotten boring but as a manager of SG I will still go on if it has to be with admin shit. The reason is because I have just gotten bored of tf2 is because nothing new has happened like updates that would want me to keep playing and most of my friends have gotten tired of tf2. Another reason is because im going to be going to school sometime next month and i want to get better at one of my classes and if you read how shitty my grammar and spelling. on a side note i will be doing admin shit for SG until school starts for me but i will come back after school ends so you will just have to wait 175 days i think.

Highrize420

Recognized Member
Awwwww man. That sucks : P, I'll miss you during the school year then. Is there anything we can do to make tf2 not boring?

Last edited:

Thstardust

Recognized Member
Awwwww man. That sucks :p, I'll miss you during the school year then. Is there anything we can do to make tf2 not boring?
Get better, kid.

But yeah, we'll miss you reaper. No longer anyone to come on orange and scream about stupid enforcer spies :'(.
Have fun with school, and im sure were all looking forward to you coming back! :)

Ibram

Recognized Member
You were always an awesome player on the servers, sucks to see you leave for now but everyone needs a break.

Astral

Recognized Member
well ive decided to return cause i have had nothing better to do so i will be coming back to tf2