Well, This is It.. :(

DragonShock

Recognized Member
Hello all, I am extremely upset to tell you I will no longer be playing on SG gaming, or at all in TF2. My account was hacked and someone spent about $1200 using my parent's credit card. We contacted Steam, and they were forced to Steam ban my account. On top of this, my parents were upset and angered by this, so they took my computer, and likely will never give it back. I want to thank everyone ont he server for making the game of TF2 so much fun. I WILL stay active on the forums through Tapatalk, don't worry :p. However, I unfortunately cannot play on the servers, or even go onto Steam for that matter, for the forseeable future. This also means I can no longer participate in the Highlander team. Once again, I thanks all my friends and players that made me keep on visiting the server. Also, feel free to remove the Admin status from my Steam account. This is DragonShock, signing off. Have fun, people :D

Veigar

Recognized Member
That's awful! And a shit load of money. I hope that somehow you'll be able to get it all back, even if you can never recover your account. I hope for the best of luck to get what you lost, and I'll miss you lots. :(

Kris18

Recognized Member
Ouch, I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope you get your money back somehow. If you haven't already, talk to the credit card provider and tell them it was hacked and see if there's any way to reverse the payments.

Again, sorry to hear this happen. Best of luck!

MLGNRG

Recognized Member
Wow, i have just known u for about a few weeks now and i am terribly sorry for u man. U really gave me good advice on adminship and even supported me and i want to thank u and i feel really bad that such a good person is going, best of luck and if u need help feel free to contact my email(awesome2562@gmail.com) if u need help and i will try my best to help u in anyway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Barzola

Recognized Member
Awh, sorry about that, i hope you can get your money back. We'll miss you. Anyways, good luck!

Practical Problems

Recognized Member
Good luck Dragon. You were a great player and person to know. I will definitely miss you on the servers.

Rasputin

You were a great player, an amazing blu, and a good admin. With my uttermost respect, I bid you farewell, and good luck in the future.