What is the best starter pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz1763

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
Had great battles with my Froakie.
Oh I forgot Greninja was insane in gen 5 & 6 but then Tapu Koko came into the meta in gen 7, ripp. Really good starter, used to be number 1 favorite pokemon out of a voting even in Japan I think.

UrielVentris

Recognized Member
I'm a chikorita kinda guy myself, I have a perfect IV best defensive move set meganiun in pogo if that means anything.

Nerdi

Recognized Member
In my opinion my favorite it is Torchic since he is a good pokemon that is fire and fighting. He also has a good mega evolution as blaziken that makes his speed go up every turn.
Edits: Fixed spelling mistakes
Mario

superjo98

When I was little (grade 1 little) I got my first pokemon game which was pokemon heart gold on the DS. I wasn't that smart so I was only using my chikorita and got past the first gym somehow since it was a flying type gym. Then got mauled by the second gym. My second highest level pokemon was a pidgy which I trained to lvl 16 since thats the lvl my chikorita evolved at. I thought every pokemon evolved at that level. Anyway that pidgy won me the battle and I started using that pidgy only, end game I ended up with a lvl 100 pidgeot which I spammed with revives and full restores to beat red.

Recognized Member
Rubbish, get it, because its a garbage pokemon and rubbish means garbage ey lmao please end me

Status
Not open for further replies.