What should I do for a 69 (or maybe just 100) subscriber special?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Dictator

Send suggestions, would love to consider any real ones made. Possibly a giveaway, maybe a longer video (or 3 separate videos) that could be of the 3 main sg servers (jb, orange and ff2), a video of playing with some peeps from sg in a voice call, etc. Just throw out anything you can think of that would be a possibly interesting video idea for my channel... and yes, I know this probably makes me look lazy, but honestly, I would like to do something for the community I've been a part of the longest and has *mostly* been kind to me. Might make a poll in the future if enough suggestions and comments are being made. Thanks

Wickednick

Recognized Member
Send suggestions, would love to consider any real ones made. Possibly a giveaway, maybe a longer video (or 3 separate videos) that could be of the 3 main sg servers (jb, orange and ff2), a video of playing with some peeps from sg in a voice call, etc. Just throw out anything you can think of that would be a possibly interesting video idea for my channel... and yes, I know this probably makes me look lazy, but honestly, I would like to do something for the community I've been a part of the longest and has *mostly* been kind to me. Might make a poll in the future if enough suggestions and comments are being made. Thanks
I dont have my silence cringcel image on my phone, but just know that it is very much being metaphysically posted rn

Ivy

Recognized Member
I dont have my silence cringcel image on my phone, but just know that it is very much being metaphysically posted rn

unknown-14.png

make a video about how you've worn cargo shorts for the last eight years of your life and that you have got to say they are by far the superior leg wear for both comfort and style. tell us all about how cargo shorts over the last decade or so have gone from beloved "dad-shorts" to unappreciated and hated.

rant about how you do not understand the backlash against cargo shorts because they provide the wearer with seemingly infinite holding space on the form of pockets, and explain how that you know cargo shorts are seen as an almost anti-aphrodisiac in regards to attracting those of the opposite sex, but that is not the case because they play right into the "casual bro" or "lovable dork" archetypes.

in the end of the video you should thank us for our time, and you need to remember to tell us to give cargo shorts the chance they deserve.

Last edited:

Wickednick

Recognized Member
unknown-14.png

make a video about how you've worn cargo shorts for the last eight years of your life and that you have got to say they are by far the superior leg wear for both comfort and style. tell us all about how cargo shorts over the last decade or so have gone from beloved "dad-shorts" to unappreciated and hated.

rant about how you do not understand the backlash against cargo shorts because they provide the wearer with seemingly infinite holding space on the form of pockets, and explain how that you know cargo shorts are seen as an almost anti-aphrodisiac in regards to attracting those of the opposite sex, but that is not the case because they play right into the "casual bro" or "lovable dork" archetypes.

in the end of the video you should thank us for our time, and you need to remember to tell us to give cargo shorts the chance they deserve.
You've angered the wrong shitposter sir, how dare you use my meme to mock me while simultaneously self depricating

Also make a video about assassinating archduke Franz Ferdinand

Dr. Dictator

Delete channel, collect disability checks B)
Nope, can't. I don't receive disability checks, dunno what to tell ya, chief.

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member
You've angered the wrong shitposter sir, how dare you use my meme to mock me while simultaneously self depricating

Also make a video about assassinating archduke Franz Ferdinand
If we (And by "we" I mean myself) are gonna bring Hellsing Ultimate Abridged into the equation then, didnt Alucard unwillingly shoot him and blamed it on some other guy

Status
Not open for further replies.