What spooks you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssilent_Darknes

The thought that one day I may apply for mod here...Eh now that I think about it, they're just gonna look at my application and be like "oh it's that guy..........D E N I E D" Maybe it shouldn't spook me.

Per[I]sh

-Videos without explanation
-Any music that is from a horror film
-Walking alone in the night time without any sounds coming out from anywhere, no lights and no people around.

Sans

Usually deep thoughts like how the universe will either die off eventually with black holes being the last things remaining and then those will run out of matter and die off and how we'll eventually cease to exist unless the theory of "The Crunch" exists and we all don't die a meaningless (as well as slow and drawn out) death because the universe has big g a y

Fluquor

basically hitlerchan
Staff member
TF2 Admin
That or complete nothingness after death is a scary thought.

Yeah I can relate, the thought of nothingness and just not even black, because supposedly in death, if there is nothing, there is no color, so what would there be? I just end up over thinking it too much as well and gets me stuck in a loop for a while.

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
People who are hypocrites.

Lord Homicide

Recognized Member
and other shit post threads
People who imply that genuine questions which generate discussion are equal to shitposts spook me the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.