What the fuck is this shit Steam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
This is gonna be a really teeny tiny anger shit but here it goes.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT STEAM?!?!?!
Wtf.JPG
wtf2.JPG
FUCKING HELL THIS PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF! HOW CAN I PURCHASE MY FUCKIN AWP STAT-TRACK PHOBOS NOW !? OH FOR FUCK SAKE, YOU FUCKED UP EVERYTHING FUCKING IMAGINABLE HOLY SHIIT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, after the anger, can anyone help me with this? Fuckin steam is like broke as hell.

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
i did

Wickednick

Recognized Member
This is gonna be a really teeny tiny anger shit but here it goes.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT STEAM?!?!?!
View attachment 4709View attachment 4710 FUCKING HELL THIS PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF! HOW CAN I PURCHASE MY FUCKIN AWP STAT-TRACK PHOBOS NOW !? OH FOR FUCK SAKE, YOU FUCKED UP EVERYTHING FUCKING IMAGINABLE HOLY SHIIT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, after the anger, can anyone help me with this? Fuckin steam is like broke as hell.
aweafeds.png

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
how about don’t use the market and use opskins.
But my dumbass placed money on SCM.
And the problem has been solved, I used my phone on 12 PM, and it worked. Anyway, thanks for the replies.

Please lock the thread, thanks.

Kenny Omega

Recognized Member
Opslins is ridden with scammers as far as I know and I use steam gift cards instead of credit cards

FilboTheDerp

Recognized Member
in no way is bp.tf disorganized. you just don't know how to use it. everything is extremely clear and easy to use. the search bar for anything you might want to quickly search, classifieds for more advanced searches or for just searching for a item, unusual/effect pricelists are incredibly simple and easy to navigate. Your listings, backpack, and other peoples inventories are very easy to get to and really simple. ur just really lazy

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
Emh ples mods, clos de thred before flem war kthxbye

Status
Not open for further replies.