Whats your ace card?

Dokon

This can be for any card series,like hearthstone yu-gi-oh,pokemon etc (even uno sure)

From yu-gi-oh mines always been sphere kuriboh,its such a flexible card with offensive and defensive options while still being in your hand.

For hearthstone it's always been murloc warleader,even though it's been nerfed it's still always in my murloc decks being a board threat.

Attachments

• SphereKuriboh-LEDU-EN-C-1E.png
    SphereKuriboh-LEDU-EN-C-1E.png
    824.7 KB · Views: 152
  • 694151.png
    694151.png
    195.8 KB · Views: 146

Bone

14343664.jpg

Need I say more?
I play a bunch of different archetypes in Yugioh though, but one of my favorites has to be running Skull Servants in a zombie deck. No one expects an 8000 attack KotSS popping up out of nowhere and attacking directly with Opti-Camouflage Armor

Dokon

View attachment 5782

Need I say more?
I play a bunch of different archetypes in Yugioh though, but one of my favorites has to be running Skull Servants in a zombie deck. No one expects an 8000 attack KotSS popping up out of nowhere and attacking directly with Opti-Camouflage Armor
Man everytime I saw skull servant I sometimes just ff. I liked running ritual relinquish decks or super old wind up decks.

Ivy

Recognized Member
Despite the backlash that it got, Artifact was a really good card game. When it was initially popular, before they got nerfed, Axe and Bounty Hunter were two of my favorite hero cards to use.

axe-01ec7.png
bounty-hunter-9b3c8.png

Never got into yu-gi-oh though, Magic is where it's at.

Also, if we're talking about Uno, have you guys heard about Dos? The original creators of Uno actually made a second game but it never took off as much as Uno did.

Last edited:

Dokon

Despite the backlash that it got, Artifact was a really good card game. When it was initially popular, before they got nerfed, Axe and Bounty Hunter were two of my favorite hero cards to use.

axe-01ec7.png
bounty-hunter-9b3c8.png

Never got into yu-gi-oh though, Magic is where it's at.

Also, if we're talking about Uno, have you guys heard about Dos? The original creators actually made a second game but it never took off as much as Uno did.
Oh shit artifact looks good,I only saw the logo and "what's the difference memes" .
Those cards look p badass. I wonder how the artifact population is I might try it out.
And I'll look up dos lol.

Ivy

Recognized Member
Those cards look p badass. I wonder how the artifact population is I might try it out.

yeah, uhhhhhhh
Screenshot_68.png

Screenshot_69.png

Not sure about that one. Richard Garfield really turned it into a mess, and Valve hasn't touched it since he was fired. I occasionally play with bots and it can be a challenge, though, so if you're interested go for it. It even has a comic!

Midnight

Recognized Member
cyber dragons

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 146
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 139
  • 14.png
    14.png
    740.8 KB · Views: 140
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 145

Dokon

yeah, uhhhhhhh
Screenshot_68.png

Screenshot_69.png

Not sure about that one. Richard Garfield really turned it into a mess, and Valve hasn't touched it since he was fired. I occasionally play with bots and it can be a challenge, though, so if you're interested go for it. It even has a comic!
whoa holly shit that's superbad. you ever try hearthstone ivy?

Midnight

Recognized Member
is cyber better than blue eyes decks?
it's easier to bring out a cyber end dragon than a blue eyes ultimate, cyber dragon can be special summoned with no sacrifices if you opponent has a monster and you don't (1 sacrifice needed otherwise), blue eyes require 2. You can also use like at least 5 fusion cards for cyber end/twin dragon.

Btw, you can edit your post by using the edit button (to avoid double posting in the future)

Dokon

it's easier to bring out a cyber end dragon than a blue eyes ultimate, cyber dragon can be special summoned with no sacrifices if you opponent has a monster and you don't (1 sacrifice needed otherwise), blue eyes require 2. You can also use like at least 5 fusion cards for cyber end/twin dragon.

Btw, you can edit your post by using the edit button (to avoid double posting in the future)
ah cool,ive messed around with blue eyes deck but never cyber so i was curious.
also thanks i'm kinda an air head so i wouldn't assume replaying in one post to two people.

Bone

Man everytime I saw skull servant I sometimes just ff. I liked running ritual relinquish decks or super old wind up decks.
Aw man, I've been wanting to run a Relinquished deck for a while now. Unfortunately, anything that takes longer than your Main Phase 1 in current Yugioh is considered slow and bad

Dokon

Aw man, I've been wanting to run a Relinquished deck for a while now. Unfortunately, anything that takes longer than your Main Phase 1 in current Yugioh is considered slow and bad
the time to do it again was in duel links when it first launched 3 years ago,you can kinda do it now still..