What's Your Favorite Instrument?

Blitz1763

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
Hi there. I haven't made a public thread in about four years. It's a shame that I never really thought about doing this when the forums were a lot more active. That being said, I'd figure that I would make this my 10th, and most likely, final thread.

Anyways, the point of this thread:

What's your favorite instrument?
Note: It doesn't really have to be your favorite, you can just share a cool or interesting instrument as well. You also don't have to explain why something is your favorite instrument like I am. You could just link a song or just simply state your opinion and leave it at that.

*Ahem*
Now then, without further ado:

There are many good choices, however if I had to choose just one, then the piano would be my favorite instrument. Its classical tune always brings me a feeling of satisfaction... or fulfillment. Sometimes it even gives me a sense of refinement in listening to some of the beautiful pieces that can be played on it. A performance on the piano can be very grand... or very intimate. It can be the main focus of a song, or just be a supporting instrument. I also just feel as though emotions that are portrayed via the piano, just resonate with me a lot more when compared to other instruments.

I also like the guitar and drums, but they're not my absolute favorite and I thought I would just let somebody else share if they're brought up.

Thanks in advance for reading/responding.

sapphire

Recognized Member
I haven't played this instrument in a long time and don't own one (also don't plan on owning one), but the electric bass guitar. I played it once during middle school once and I enjoyed it, even though I was messing up and holding the class back for not knowing the chord and how to read music sheets. I stopped playing it after that, but still find it my favorite. Other favorite is keyboard / violin (which I stopped playing too because slow hands :mad: )

Baron

Recognized Member
For me, I would go for classic guitars, since I’m a big fan of string instruments and I play a Spanish guitar. To me, strumming a guitar and playing the chords is dual-faceted in the way it can have both a smooth flow and a succinct rhythm that ultimately forms an audibly-enjoyable music piece. Pianos and violins/cellos are also super fuckin’ good, too, but holy shit, man:

I wanna get my hands on learning (and actually getting) an accordion. There’s a consensus that it sounds ugly but fuck that consensus.

brad

I play double bass irl and its pretty fun, but as an instrument its really annoying to play sometimes because of how blah blah blah nerd shit funny big violin