When is the new Scream Fortress X taunts coming out to the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro_Shark

When is the Banzer Bants and the Scooty scoot coming to the !store. Please I have wasted all of my money in my steam wallet for tf2 and csgo microtransactions.

Pyrelancer

Recognized Member
If they add the Panzer Pants and the Scooty Scoot, they should also add the Bad Pipes. It wasn't available the last time I checked.

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
If they add the Panzer Pants and the Scooty Scoot, they should also add the Bad Pipes. It wasn't available the last time I checked.
Maybe it was removed because people use it too much to be annoying. Kinda like pan scouts ear raping their team in a stack.

Pyrelancer

Recognized Member
Maybe it was removed because people use it too much to be annoying. Kinda like pan scouts ear raping their team in a stack.
What about the Surgeon's Squeezebox, Didgeridrongo, Dueling Banjo or the other noisy looping taunts?

I'll admit they're less annoying (most aren't as loud and restrict movement), but they can also be abused.

Pyro_Shark

What about the Surgeon's Squeezebox, Didgeridrongo, Dueling Banjo or the other noisy looping taunts?

I'll admit they're less annoying (most aren't as loud and restrict movement), but they can also be abused.
the Didgeridrongo is vibarting asmr so it doesn't effect much. Dueling banjo is a meh but the thing is that once you press M1 the banjo goes faster making it more annoying. and the surgeon's squeezebox. It'sa pretty spicy since it goes well with this

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member
It was in the store on friday did you try restarting TF2?

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member
I played on Saturday and opened it. There was no such things as the Pantzer Pants existed in the store
Must've been a clientside glitch because it was there, is there now?

Zero1763

Recognized Member
Are you sure you're thinking of the SG in-game store and not the Mann-Co Store?
I was waiting for someone to say this, it's like realizing Santa is your dad in a beard
or the fact that you have a whopping 5 iq and don't realize its the sg store

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member
Are you sure you're thinking of the SG in-game store and not the Mann-Co Store?
No I'm thinking of the mann co store, client side glitches aren't specifically on created servers like SG. I haven't been on the SG servers for a hot two years.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
Promoting the lack of brain cells since 2013; SG, post the dumbest shit you can
Obligatory "Can we please lock this thread" and "find my kids"

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member
This needs to be quoted to forever immortalize the most impressive case of missing every clue.
What do you mean by that?

Status
Not open for further replies.