When you get a warning

Ur mum?

• Total voters

Porkchopsrock12

Recognized Member
First of all I would just like to say that I was referred to an old thread where I was mentioned which I didnt hear about, I commented on said thread and received a warning for reviving a dead thread, why is this a thing, bend to my insignifigant will now please or I will unleash all of my 30 year old soccer mom rage onto you spec, 1v1 me on bin weevils and lets settle this once and for all

Robely

Recognized Member
When an old thread is brought back, it ruins the chances for newer threads to be seen, as well as spamming things that may or may not be relevant. Some threads have been revived, but its because they were relevant. Just refrain from posting on old threads and you'll be fine.

Cat

Recognized Member
I'm eggs-agitating of course. I'm just talking about he fact that it brings it to the top of the new posts lists.
The only thing that's close to a "new posts" list is the Recent Activity list and that's a whole page long so unless you know something I don't, it doesn't "ruin the chance for newer threads to be seen"

Robely

Recognized Member
The only thing that's close to a "new posts" list is the Recent Activity list and that's a whole page long so unless you know something I don't, it doesn't "ruin the chance for newer threads to be seen"
I was exaggerating. >.>

But yeah I was talking about he recent activity liest

Zero1763

Recognized Member
Just don't post on old threads,
make new ones so then @Kona can warning point those

Midnight

Recognized Member
The first person the post on a dead thread gets warning points for "necro post" and anyone else after that gets warning for "reviving a dead" as it makes it seem like the thread is active. Regardless if its just a necro (1 person) or reviving a dead (+1 people) the thread will be closed after the warning points are issued.