Why I Resigned as Manager.

ForceOfPain

Recognized Member
Note: This May be offensive to some people , Also i do not want criticism here.

Hi , You may all know already i resigned as manager at sg , i did not quit playing. I keep getting asked why i quit , so here it is. To start this ill start from the beginning , when i became mod i was so happy i was shocked even but when i became admin i was speechless and then literally days later i was a manager i was breath taken. The main reason i became manager was so i could peace keep everywhere and maintain stability at all servers but as of the recent update with the groups and lvl system in sg i found my self losing power im not sure what happened but im pretty sure i got on specs nerves at times and slowly lost trust. Then i started losing alot of power at one point me a manager had power at only one group , group 1 , but then i found myself getting group 3 back but then thats all i had left. when i went to jb i noticed i didnt have power , so i was worried i didnt know what was happening , so i found out i lost some power so i said meh all of a sudden i noticed so many people hated me , im not going to name them but alot of jb mods and admins at the time hated me i don't know why but soon as i joined i talked once then i got muted and they just told me plainly to shut up and they said they didn't like me. That right there hit me hard and i broke down kind of. After that i didn't know what to do and i thought to my self what if this is what its like at all the servers what if a shit ton of people hate me then it led me to an emotional brake down so i had to stop playing for a little but surely did i come to a conclusion i decided to resigned because i felt alot of staff and players started to dislike me and felt i did a bad job and then me losing power the main reason i became mod was to have fun at mcl and enforce the rules then i became admin and i had the same feeling but then i got manager and felt this big responsibility on my shoulders and i liked it alot. I know i quit tf2 in the past once and had to leave as manager but when i came back i didn't expect the warm welcome i got back so i was happy but then all this shit started after i reclaimed manager status again. so this is everyone's answer they wanted. thanks.

triNEONify

Recognized Member
reclaimed manager status again. so this is everyone's answer they wanted. thanks.

Chuckles... reclaimed kekekeke

ForceOfPain

Recognized Member
what.... i became manager once i came back from so called quitting tf2 about a month and a half ago.

ForceOfPain

Recognized Member
are you referencing reclaimed metal in tf2....

Trident

Cactus

Recognized Member
Hey Force i apologize if I was the one who made you feel hated. I know when you came on jailbreak I muted you, and said stuff sorry if it hurt you... I did not mean anything of it, I was in a pissy mood... See you around

LeFrench

Recognized Member
So you are powe hungry and you threw a tantrum when you lost some powe.. Okay.

As for the people being douches to you, fuck em.

ForceOfPain

Recognized Member
Thats kinda of rude.... Im not power hungry at all , i already had the power ithen it was takin away and i just wanted it back so i could maintain peace. easy as that , not power hungry.

LeFrench

Recognized Member
Why don't I have the right to criticism?

ForceOfPain

Recognized Member
Thanks guys . Yes , only billy can criticize me and get away with i- wait a second!

Ronald (ArcticWolf1911)

I thought you were a pretty good manager. And as for people hating you and stuff, I am a little surprised. I never heard of anyone not liking you as a manager before.

XKirby

Recognized Member
I kinda figured it was something like that, Force. At least you're one of the few people who understand that having that much power isn't a toy.

I respect your resignation, but I'm sorry you had to. You were a good Manager a lot of the time. Keep being a spaz for me though, k? :p