Wickednick

Recognized Member
natethesnake.jpg

Fools and miscreants of Second Generation, lend me your ear!

Today I come to present to you, fine folks of fortune, a challenge, unlike all others! With prizes untold to humanity up to this point. Money in key form! Maybe other things!
Gentlemen, I present to you: The Nate the Snake contest!

Submit to me and my cast of judges, a reading of Nate the Snake performed by you, and see if you can be the champion of Nate and the world!

Here are the rules:
There can be no mistakes in your reading
Different voices must be used for different characters
Must be performed in one sitting
You can do both solos or duos (As in, someone can play Nathanial, and the other Samuel)

An example of a reading would be this:
by Talkyfan, just don't fuck up the ending like he did
The top 3 will all receive prizes, with 1st place getting the metaphorical and physical shower of wealth (prolly like 6 keys or smth idk), and then trickle down economics applying to the other 2.

BTW, It'd be rad if you are gonna enter, which I doubt you lads are, the comments down below are to be where you post them for all to see

Last edited:

Nuclear Nun

Well I mean it’s gonna be a bitch for people to read it in one sitting without mess ups, but it’s probably going to be WORSE for wicked to check for grammatical errors and make sure voices are lined up with correct characters

Wickednick

Recognized Member
Well I mean it’s gonna be a bitch for people to read it in one sitting without mess ups, but it’s probably going to be WORSE for wicked to check for grammatical errors and make sure voices are lined up with correct characters
I have a few days set up for this, its gonna be great

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member
This actually sounds interesting but someones gotta explain to me what nate the snake is
Well I mean it’s gonna be a bitch for people to read it in one sitting without mess ups
Also who said it had to be in one sitting? Why not record each character line seperately and then edit it all together? I didn't see in the parameters that @Wickednick had set up for us that it couldn't be done that way.
EDIT: I realised after I posted this that he does specify that it must be in one sitting and I also realize how fucking dumb I am that i missed that

Wickednick

Recognized Member
On Talkyfan's behalf, since he is forumbanned, I present to you: something that went out of its way to break every rule but the one I removed

by the way this does disqualify him from first place