windows 32

Nessmonk

Recognized Member
Oi, tech trash,

My name is nessmonk, and welcome to jackass.
But seriously though, I am trying to figure out how to delete system 32 from your pc, since I know that the:
Code:
@echo off
title (random text)
del c:\windows\system32
del c:\windows\

doesn't work anymore, so please, sendhelp
I love you all
-Nessmonk

ApexPredator436

Recognized Member
Oi, tech trash,

But seriously though, I am trying to figure out how to delete system 32 from your pc, since I know that the:
Code:
@echo off
title (random text)

I love you all
-Nessmonk
System32 is a very old system that most computers don't work. Is this a troll? Do you still think that deleting system32 will harm your computer? I asked my dad about system32 one day and he laughed at me asking why I was talking about really old software and considering he works with computer for a living I'll go by his word.

But this is a troll yeah? Right?... Eh. If it isn't then just get @SNC to help you or @One Up . I dunno

SNC

Recognized Member
Oi, tech trash,

Code:
@echo off
title (random text)

I love you all
-Nessmonk
Take your computer, strip it of all gold (yes, computer components have trace amounts of gold) and sell it at your nearest pawn shop, or preferably, Gold and Silver, with Chum Lee and his gang of pawn stars.

One Up

Recognized Member
When you say System 32, I think you mean the file folder containing files that are vital to the OS not x32 like the system type as @ApexPredator436 was referring to. What Apex means is the Operating System Type, there's x32 and x64. Basically, go to any twitch raid YouTube video and watch how they do things, there's a website that allows you to download a program that deletes System 32 and you run the program and restart your pc and your computer should black screen as its trying to recover something that doesn't exist. I don't know the website but the Twitch Raids are your answer.

Also, @SNC nice meme.

MattHattZak123

Recognized Member
Throw it on the ground 10 times it deletes it and your computer

One Up

Recognized Member

Floofy

Recognized Member
Nessmonk, when you find out i want you.. TO KILL EVERYONE!!!!. S COMPUTER!!!!

Snowball

Recognized Member
Get CIH Virus. c:

One Up

Recognized Member
Get CIH Virus. c:
Finally, someone who understands computer viruses.

Anyways I thought the Chernobyl Virus was long gone, taken out completely.