Rasputin

look at attachment, for xspeced, <3

Attachments

• 2013-12-04_00001.jpg
    2013-12-04_00001.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 183

Practical Problems

Recognized Member
Is this a player report? Because if so its in the wrong section and there is little to go off of.

Rasputin

Not a player or admin report, I tried to give it personally to xspeced through steamcommunity, but the steam cloud was all bugged up and didn't let me upload.

Practical Problems

Recognized Member
Then what is it? Why are you posting a image that looks like part of a report if its not a report. You make no sense.

Rasputin

it's a random picture of a csay message that i have posted on the general discussions page for xspeced because any other location to post it in would be invalid. there's not much else to explain. i have posted this in general discussions because steam cloud doesn't have the mental capacity to process screenshots. this is just for xspeced, and it is listed under random, which is listed under general discussions. that's the most coherent way i can explain this.  

Kris18

Recognized Member
Lol. So you intentionally avoid reporting this as abuse, yet you REALLY want Speced to see it, even to go to this length.

Methinks Rasputin is butthurt he lost his mod powers.

Morgan Rudelman

Recognized Member
I dont see anything wrong with "dumbshit" or cowshit or any types of feces related,unless Mercenary is cussing at a player.But the problem I see is that admins use /csay as a toy.Every nearly about 1-2 minutes it is being used as the chat in general.I wish to encourage admins to use the actual chat,or their mic and not /csay every 1-2 minutes.In my opinion,/csay should be used for important usage.

sadly i used to do that

Katze

Recognized Member
DragonShock said:
Rasputin said:
look at attachment, for xspeced, <3
I challenge Quote as the keeper of the awards. This one is special for Rasputin.
So using trophies like me... SINCE IT'S NOT ORIGINAL, HERE YOU GO AGAIIIN
super-duper-creative-award.jpg

Practical Problems

Recognized Member
Worthless thread, refuses to say its purpose. Spec saw it and seemingly doesn't care. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.