Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactus

Recognized Member
Hey you. Yes, you. I'm calling you out on your dramatic bullshit.

Stop saying "waah don't try to sway me! >n< stop trying to get me to stay cuz i'm not, don't argue with me wahhh blah blah" shut the FUCK up. If you wanted to leave, you would be gone by now. You're trying a little too hard to squeeze empathy from everyone here, and it's sickening. If you don't care about anyone's opinions, WHY MAKE A GODDAMN POLL ABOUT IT????? The logic, it's impeccable. Stay or leave, I don't care. Don't make a fucking sobbing post about it begging for attention.
I'm sorry. I think you misunderstood, I am asking if I should leave because sometimes it seems like I should, people just get pissed at me for no reason, I for demoted for saying "rekt" after 10 kills, and saying people shouldn't all go spy
BUT A MANAGER WE HAVE CAN SCREAM AND NOTHIN HAPPENS. What the hell?

Veigar

Recognized Member
I'm sorry. I think you misunderstood, I am asking if I should leave because sometimes it seems like I should, people just get pissed at me for no reason, I for demoted for saying "rekt" after 10 kills, and saying people shouldn't all go spy
BUT A MANAGER WE HAVE CAN SCREAM AND NOTHIN HAPPENS. What the hell?
Nothing is getting through to you that the point is: if you really want to leave, you may leave. People may be sad about it, but who cares what they think, it's your choice, your feelings, etc. If you don't want to leave, that's cool too. Stop attempting to squeeze empathy and attention from people on the forums. The decision is for you to privately deliberate, or close friends over PMs/chat.

Also, maybe people get pissed because it's obnoxious and annoying and totally not funny after maybe the first few times. If you tone down your tryhard attempts to get attention, people won't get so pissed all the time.

Applesauce

Recognized Member
Also, maybe people get pissed because it's obnoxious and annoying and totally not funny after maybe the first few times. If you tone down your tryhard attempts to get attention, people won't get so pissed all the time.
took the words out of my mouth.

Cactus

Recognized Member
not sure about this part.
Or the squeezing empathy, I just wanted to see what people think but okay, if you think you know me better then myself, that's fine, but I don't think you are me.

Astra

Recognized Member
My question is why do you need a vote on if you should leave or not? If you're thinking about leaving then leave, you don't need approval. I don't see why you would WANT to leave either. Is it the normal "oh everyone hates me and I have no friends and shit" or is it a real reason? Honestly no one hates you, you do have friends, and you pretty much have 0 reasons to leave. Again, your choice not mine. Seems like an attention getter to me though.

Edit: Also you make a poll and say you are going to base what you do off of it then when people give you the opinions YOU ASKED FOR you say "Don't try to sway me". You are really starting to piss me off with this shit too and THAT is hard to do. Congratulations. You've been there since the first day I even played on an SG server and not once have you done this. I don't know what the hell happened to you but you used to be tons different. Better in fact. I don't know if you want attention or what but just STOP. Leave or don't leave. I don't really care anymore.

Last edited:

Katze

Recognized Member
"Yay or nay? (Resignation Again Lel)"

Haha, appropriate. Sorry for the post-lock post, but this title explains how immature this entire scenario is. If you're thinking of leaving and want to do it, don't force people into your pity party and then guilt trip them into making you feel nice. It's childish.

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
"Yay or nay? (Resignation Again Lel)"

Haha, appropriate. Sorry for the post-lock post, but this title explains how immature this entire scenario is. If you're thinking of leaving and want to do it, don't force people into your pity party and then guilt trip them into making you feel nice. It's childish.
Huh. I guess the Teddy treatment worked. Good Quote is back!

Kris18

Recognized Member
Though very harshly, Madame basically hit the nail on the head. The latest few upper-management responses are on spot as well.

The decision is no longer yours; you're removed from staff. Your tags shall be removed on the forums shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.