Yo is Jum

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is my introduction, I posted one a few days ago but it was like 5 words so here is a remake. Hello, my name is Jumm or you may call me James either one works. So some details about meself I am 19 years old, will be 20 this october, and I'm a bi-sexual fag, I don't care if people don't want to know but i usually make this known about myself but please let the faggot jokes overflow cause they are what built this great nation. I am getting ready to start my first year of college this fall and I'm working my way towards a degree in Adv. Automation and Robotics technology. I am a heavy gamer so although I'm new you will probably see me quite a bit specifically in ff2 cause it's great and one other thing I guess is that I'm a huge pothead that is on a 1-year break from smoking so please kill me for that. Idk what else to put so any questions feel free to ask, I may or may not answer them. :p

Loki

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
When you post two intros because you’re still trying to get your 5 approved posts and don’t know how to post on others threads

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
When you post two intros because you’re still trying to get your 5 approved posts and don’t know how to post on others threads
When you can't be fucking nice to new people.
It said my other intro wasn't even posted so i posted this one. did it actually go through?

Not so sure, but welcome to the forums. Be weary of 247kitty, he isnt really nice towards people. Hes a hypocrite.

Loki

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
When you can't be fucking nice to new people.

Not so sure, but welcome to the forums. Be weary of 247kitty, he isnt really nice towards people. Hes a hypocrite.
Be wary of burnhan even though everyone wants him to leave he stays

If your other intro didn’t go through then wait or tell yuki

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member

That "everyone" is you, eggs and zero lmao.

Plus, when it comes to the new players, I'm a whole nicer than you.

I mean like i said it was only 5 words so I made a new one anyways, although this 5 post shit is annoying af I do understand how to post on a forums so thanks for making sure!

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
@Mr. Burnham should I link what you posted and the feedback to what wha you posted or shall you concede? Cause I wont hesitate at all.
Link me on the PM. And, if it's about the "May God forgive you all" then it's not my fault for being nice atleast.

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
I am talking about the way you left Idle and the response to the way you left it.
Bitch, this ain't Idle. I've come here to change and to forget old memory. If you would like to make me relive it, then go fuck yourself.

Cat

Recognized Member
Since many of you are clearly missing it, this is someone else's thread. It is a clear sign of your maturity level when you go on a pointless argument that has nothing to do with the thread's intention. Take it to a private chat that other people won't have the misfortune of seeing. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.