Your Own Theme Music

Umbra Vorago

Recognized Member
This is in no way a suggestion to be implemented, but let's say this was a feature, you could choose your own theme music to play briefly on the server each time you joined, what would you choose?

For example, it could be the "I'm sexy and I know it" chorus from;

Or perhaps not music, but a meme, or perhaps a Japanese person screaming;

Post below, what would you choose?

Extreme Anger Issues

Recognized Member
This is in no way a suggestion to be implemented, but let's say this was a feature, you could choose your own theme music to play briefly on the server each time you joined, what would you choose?

For example, it could be the "I'm sexy and I know it" chorus from;

Or perhaps not music, but a meme, or perhaps a Japanese person screaming;

Post below, what would you choose?
I wanted something like this forever but I thought people would call me dumb lmao, maybe it can be something to donate to get ;)
But my song would be
Or

Schultz

Recognized Member

Penguin

Recognized Member
I think if I was a mass free killer I would want

But really I would want

Snowball

Recognized Member

Baron

Recognized Member

Nyx

Recognized Member
It's in my signature.

Umbra Vorago

Recognized Member
I'm so proud of you guys, none of you posted a shitty John Cena video.

Don't even think about it. Yes you, with that idea of "Hue hue, now he's said it I'm going to do it!" No, fuck off, you're not original or funny, so get that idea out of your head and go re-think your life.

Anyway, considering many are posting boss like music, I thought I'd throw this in, I used to love this track as a kid;

Tricky

•~•
I'm so proud of you guys, none of you posted a shitty John Cena video.

Don't even think about it. Yes you, with that idea of "Hue hue, now he's said it I'm going to do it!" No, fuck off, you're not original or funny, so get that idea out of your head and go re-think your life.

Anyway, considering many are posting boss like music, I thought I'd throw this in, I used to love this track as a kid;

Question: May I use a pic?
Or that doesn't count?