• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris18

Recognized Member
RE: zombie game

Me neither. wat is this i dont even.

Maybe after your ban expires you can explain this better.

Katze

Recognized Member

Guise guise I geddit like real life it's like tag you barricade your house and some friend are zombies the game ends when the zombies eat the humans or the humans kill the zombies and like for real kill the other team and lol xD

DragonShock

Recognized Member
zombie game

Lol sounds liek fun. Wanna cum over nd pley Cal of Duti cuz I got good gradez and mah dad gave mi my xbox back

Sent from my Banana using Tapatalk

zombiedude2015

FIRST DAY OF INFECTION!
MORNING 10 AM WED 11 2013 WINNIPEG MANITOBA WINNIPEG
im berricading my house and locking all my doors.
ive gathered all the food and put it upstairs. i put sharp nails on my stairs to upstairs and some selfs for the zombies hard to go up stairs. only a human with a thinking ability can go upstairs. ive put all my resources up stairs and stay on the main floor. my main floor is for killing, i just but my stuff upstairs just incase zombies come upstairs. im in a good naighborhood. the zombies seem to be slow at movement. walking dead zombies i guess.lucky there not left 4 dead zombies... i grab a duffle bag and gab my bat..I can hear screaming outside. i bring all my family memebers to the top floor. i have 5 brothers (foster home) 2 adults and 4 teens 1 mom (mom only has two kids and 4 fosters) i know what to do in  a zombie apocalpes so im kinda expierenced. i tell my older foster brother to frive a group of people to the hardwere store..
15 min later
we are at the hardwerestore and gathering supplies and it looks like its being ransacked at the moment.
so we do the same.. if a guy gives us problems BAM! puch to the face and grab n run. we get all the supplies and what we notice is that there are alot of accendents on the street so i tell my older bro to drive slowly and watch out for othere cars
9 min
were a querter way there so were close.. BAM!

a car hits us...

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin

... and the car sent you flying to another world and everyone lived happily ever after.

DragonShock

Recognized Member
zombie game

Then, after all this went down, you woke up to Morgan pouring liquid manure all over your face as he T-Bags the body of your best friends who lies paralyzed next to you.

I have a pretty sick mind

Sent from my Banana using Tapatalk

Morgan Rudelman

Recognized Member

LATER THAT EVEN AT MORGAN'S HOUSE IN THE PACIFIC CONDOM

MORGAN: OH MY GOD,ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEES!

later morgan died and everyone was happy.

XKirby

Recognized Member

I call forth the zombie hoards and use them to slaughter all of the penguins in North Dakota.

Cuz fuck North Dakota. >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.